Pro(Full High Torque): $14,500
"KumoTek Robotics announces the launch of a new low cost bipedal humanoid robot platform for researchers across America. Based on the 5 years RoboCup Award Winning VisiON 4G technology, the all new KT-X PC was developed with the concept of providing both an internal PC and motor controller in a bipedal robot frame, in order to expand the possibilities of robotics research.
The KT-X PC incorporates a 1.6GHz Atom Z530 processor, memory expansion slots, video input for vision, speakers, a 60Mhz motor controller, 3 axis gyro/accelerometer chip, a 1.3 megapixel CMOS camera, 6 high-torque/titanium gear motors in the legs and an external urethane foam casing to protect the robots internal PC and equipment from shock.
The onboard PC and vision system allows researchers to expand their areas of research and development, previously limited to higher end equipment. Through reliable communication and network capabilities, we expect this product to be utilized as a new man-machine interface connecting people and robots."
There are "3" type of KTX-PC, Standard, Half High Torque, Full High Torque. Only difference between those modes is number of high power servo used.
Half High Torque has 10 regular servo(VS-S092J) and 10 high power servo (VS-S281J) used for legs.
Full High Torque has 4 regular servo (VS-S092J) and 16 high power servo (VS-S281J×16) used for legs and arms.
Following table describes specification on standard KTX-PC.
20 Degree of Freedom
Head (2), Arms (6), Legs (12)
VS-S092j x 18, VS-S281 x 2
PICO820 (Intel Atom Z530 1.6GHz)
CF Flash Memory 8GB
VS-RC003HV （ARM7 60MHz）
VS-IX001 (2 axel gyro sensor and 3 axel accelerometer
7.2 V Ni Battery,
PC board Power Adapter
2 USB 2.0 port,
Supported Operating System
Parts and Accessories
<!> The box will not come with the Robot!!! You can get one at Fry's.
- Ni Battery (2 Pack)
- Ni Battery Charger
- Battery and Charger Cable
- USB Communication Cable
- Wireless Controller VS-C1
- PC Power Adapter
- CF Flash Memory (Inside Robot)
- SO-DIMM1GB (Inside Robot)
- CD (Manual, RobovieMaker2, Sample Software)
- PC Board Accessories
- USB Camera Accessories
- [KTX-PC] Humanoid robot equipped with PC board! ~Introduction to KTX-PC~
- [KTX-PC] Setting up CPU Preferences
- [KTX-PC] Make your KTX-PC Walk!
- [KTX-PC] Serial Communication
- [KTX-PC] Q & A
- [Tutorial] Calibrating Servo Motors
- [Programming] Passing parameters to C++
- [Programming] How to use KTX (VSRC003) SDK ~ Play Motion File ~
- [Programming] How to use KTX (VSRC003) SDK ~ Real Time Motion Control ~
- KTX-PC User Manual
- RobovieMaker2 User Manual
- Gyro/Accelerometer Sensor Hardware Manual
- Gyro/Accelerometer Sensor User Manual
- Servo Motor Gear Replacement Manual
- Making Cables for Expansion Board Manual
Please use latest version!!!
If you want to update your CPU preference also with the Project File, please go to the page here >> and follow the step in Quick fix.
<CPU Preferenc Files>
- KTX-PC Robot Project Ver4 with backup CPU Preference file
KTX-PC Robot Project Ver3 with Analog Sliderbar
- KTX-PC Robot Project Ver2 with Slider Limitation
- KTX-PC Pro Robot Project Ver7 with Backup CPU Preference File
KTX-PC Pro Robot Project Ver6 with Analog Sliderbar
- KTX-PC Pro Robot Project Ver4 with Slider limitation
- KTX-PC Pro Robot Project Ver3 with Remote Control